To contact us via the form above – please provide the data indicated in the form.
Providing data is voluntary but failing to provide it will result in no message being sent to us using this method.
The personal data controller is PCC Prodex Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Brzeg Dolny (ul. Sienkiewicza 4, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny). You can contact our Data Protection Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process your data in order to communicate with you and to respond to your message.
The basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party (contact with you, our or our partners’ marketing purposes, including those of PCC Group, which you can refuse to consent to), or taking action at your request, before concluding any contracts – depending on the content of your message.
As a rule, we will process your data until the end of our communication with you or until you object to the processing, unless the law obliges us to process this data for a longer period or unless we store it longer in case of potential claims, for the period of limitation specified by law, in particular by the Civil Code.
At any given time, you have the right to:
– object to the processing of your data;
– access your personal data, which includes requesting copies thereof;
– request rectification, restriction of processing, or deletion of your data;
– transfer your personal data, e.g. to another controller (unless the basis for Data processing is the legitimate interest of the controller);
– lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The recipients of your data may be companies that support us in communication with you and help us run the store, external consulting companies (including legal, marketing, and accounting companies), or external IT specialists, including entities from PCC Group.
Kilmead Business Centre,